Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
- Promotions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary to enter the promotion. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Promotion Period: Each Promotion Period will be stated clearly on the relevant Promotion page on www.poundticketclub.com/games/, which may be provided prior to entry. The Promoter is able to extend the competition close dat but a maximum of 30 days for a maximum of 4 times.
- Maximum of 10,000 entries is permitted per person during a Promotion Period.
- To Enter: Visit www.poundticketclub.com and log into your account (or register an account for free), choose the promotion you wish to enter, the number of tickets you want and purchase them. Check the Promotion Period is still valid. Then participate in the spot the ball competition for each ticket you have purchased, submit your details (full name, email address, contact telephone number and home address) and you will then be entered into the prize each time. Please note that your entry will be automatically cancelled if any payment by you is charged back or otherwise reversed.
- The Prize: The number of winners and the specific details for each Prize will be stated clearly on the relevant Promotion page on www.poundticketclub.co.uk/play/, which will be provided prior to entry.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The winner may be asked to prove they are a resident of the UK by providing a valid UK passport before the Prize is awarded.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to attend the Prize as stated.
- The Promotion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services being offered as Prizes.
- The Promoter is not liable for third party products and the Prize is subject to the Prize manufacturers terms and conditions (where applicable).
- The Promoter is not liable for any Prizes once distributed/dispatched to a winner and the Promoter will not be responsible for any Prizes not received or lost in transit (where applicable).
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as Prizes.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs(unless stated otherwise).
- Once travel tickets have been issued, the Promoter, will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion,Â pandemics or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
- The winner will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the organisers if the event or any part of the Prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled.
- If guests below the age of 18 are permitted, they must provide written parental consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest/s whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guest/s from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- You and your guest/s must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the Prize. Whilst at the event/venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- The winner and any guest/s may be subject to a name check against any Club, venue or sporting banning orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order.
- Winner Selection: The correct number of winners for each Promotion will be selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by an independent spot the ball promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period for each Promotion. Ball position is
chosen prior to promotions going live by a team of judges.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address or telephone number provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection for each Promotion and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance:
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery or fulfilment of the Prize.
- Winners will be required to send a copy of their passport to the Promoter, before any prize will be delivered or fulfilled. Any failure to meet these obligations may result in the winner being disqualified and the Promoter choosing an alternate winner.
- In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing Support@poundticketclub.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Winners will be asked to participate in reasonable publicity i.e. provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion and in identifying them as a winner of a Promotion. Winners have the right to refuse this without impacting their eligibility for their Prize.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are the winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by visiting www.poundticketclub.com/winners/ one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during winner notification. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prizes is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures,Â or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. In the event that the promotion is cancelled, all entrants who have purchased a ticket through the website shall be refunded their entry fee.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to their website.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any personal negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotors liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase the entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, the entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Pound Ticket Club LTD, Nene House, Sopwith Way, Drayton Fields, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 8EA